A tasty spread made with cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and a touch of mayonnaise brings the ingredients in these easy-to-make turkey wraps together to make a flavorful, satisfying meal. Filled with deli turkey, ham, provolone cheese, fresh spinach, crisp green pepper and sweet onion, they can easily be made ahead and are perfect for lunch or a light dinner.Print
Turkey Wraps with Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
These satisfying sandwich wraps are filled with turkey, ham, provolone, fresh spinach, green pepper, onion and a tasty sun-dried tomato and cream cheese spread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 large wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices sweet onion, separated into rings
- 4 thin slices green bell pepper, halved
- Combine the cream cheese, garlic, mayonnaise and sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl until well blended.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture between the 4 wraps and spread to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Layer each wrap with spinach, 2 slices each of turkey, provolone cheese and ham. Add the sweet onion and green pepper, then wrap, cut in half and serve.
These sandwich wraps can be made ahead. Roll and wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days. For best flavor, remove them from the refrigerator 20 minutes before serving.