A tasty spread made with cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and a touch of mayonnaise brings the ingredients in these easy-to-make turkey wraps together to make a flavorful, satisfying meal. Filled with deli turkey, ham, provolone cheese, fresh spinach, crisp green pepper and sweet onion, they can easily be made ahead and are perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
Turkey Wraps with Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 large wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices sweet onion, separated into rings
- 4 thin slices green bell pepper, halved
- Combine the cream cheese, garlic, mayonnaise and sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl until well blended.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture between the 4 wraps and spread to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Layer each wrap with spinach, 2 slices each of turkey, provolone cheese and ham. Add the sweet onion and green pepper, then wrap, cut in half and serve.