Accessibility Statement for MyGourmetConnection® (Last updated July 29, 2022)
Organization and Introduction
MyGourmetConnection LLC owns a website known as MyGourmetConnection® located at https://www.mygourmetconnection.com.
MyGourmetConnection® strives to ensure that its website is inclusive and meets website accessibility guidelines in order to help ensure the website is easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Accessibility Standards Applied
MyGourmetConnection® continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
The standard of compliance we work to meet is WCAG 2.1 Level A/AA.
To achieve this level of accessibility commitment we work with a Certified Accessibility Specialist who advises us on the areas in need of improvement and remediation.
We do not use accessibility overlays or widgets.
We are in the process of going through the recommendations made by our Accessibility Specialist and making improvements.
- Web pages can be navigated without the need for a mouse by tabbing with a keyboard. We are aware of some issues with the tab order and are in remediation.
- The site continues to be tested and ongoing efforts are made to improve the screen reader experience.
- MyGourmetConnection tries to only use accessible themes, plugins, and third-party applications. However, since the developer of the products has sole access to the source code to make any accessibility modifications, there may be areas that we are unable to remediate.
- Despite efforts to make all pages and content fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution, or the WordPress theme itself prevents remediation.
- We are aware of some issues with tab key navigation order and the order of headings order. Both are in remediation.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on https://www.mygourmetconnection.com or require assistance with any part of this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.