No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
These creamy, no-bake cheesecake parfaits serve up all the flavor of the traditional baked variety with only a fraction of the work.
If you’re looking for easy summer dessert recipes, some type of no-bake cheesecake will undoubtedly be at the top of your list to try.
Made with reduced-fat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, crushed vanilla wafers and a topping of fresh berries, our parfait-style version is not only a cinch to make, it’s quite a bit lighter than a slice of a traditional cheesecake.
We chose a combination of fresh blueberries and raspberries for our topping, but feel free to go for your own in-season favorites. Strawberries, cherries, and peaches are all delicious choices.
Tips for buying fresh berries
Blueberries are native to the United States and in season from May through October. When shopping, look for plump, round berries that are free of wrinkles. Give the container a gentle shake to be sure the berries move freely inside. If they stick together, it’s likely there’s some spoilage there, so you’ll want to choose a different package.
Cultivated in the Pacific Northwest and California, raspberries have a short growing season that hits its peak from mid-summer to early fall. Look for berries that are intact and free from mold.
Both blueberries and raspberries should be kept refrigerated. Use raspberries within two days. Blueberries will keep up to five days.
RELATED: Check out our Cooking with Blueberries post for more info on how to wash, store, and freeze fresh blueberries.
More summer berry desserts
- Easy Blueberry Crisp
- Raspberry Clafoutis
- Fruit-Topped Greek Yogurt Pie
- Quick & Easy Raspberry Tart (from Country Living)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Place the blueberries in a small mixing bowl, sprinkle with the granulated sugar, toss to coat and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and confectioner's sugar in a separate bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture for topping the parfaits and divide the remainder between 4 serving glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm.
- Once the parfaits have chilled, sprinkle half of the crumbled vanilla wafers over the tops.
- Add raspberries, blueberries and a dollop of the reserved cream cheese mixture, then top with the remaining cookie crumbles.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 8g
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and may vary from your actual results.