This no-bake dessert parfait has all the flavor of a rich, creamy cheesecake without any of the work.
Made with reduced-fat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, crushed vanilla wafers and a topping of fresh berries, this summer treat is not only a cinch to make, it’s quite a bit lighter than a slice of traditional cheesecake.
We used a combination of fresh blueberries and raspberries for our topping but go for your own personal favorites – strawberries, cherries and peaches are all delicious choices.Print
No-Bake Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
This no-bake cheesecake parfait recipe combines Greek yogurt, cream cheese and fresh berries to make a quick and easy summer dessert.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 4 vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Place the blueberries in a small mixing bowl, sprinkle with the granulated sugar, toss to coat and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar in a separate bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture for topping the parfaits and divide the remainder between 4 serving glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm.
- Once the parfaits have chilled, sprinkle half of the crumbled vanilla wafers over the tops. Add raspberries, blueberries and a dollop of the reserved cream cheese mixture, then top with the remaining cookie crumbles.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe Keywords: cheesecake parfait, yogurt parfait