Made with cream cheese, Greek yogurt and fresh berries, this fast and easy no-bake dessert has all the flavor of a rich, creamy cheesecake, and makes a terrific finish for a casual summer meal.Print
No-Bake Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
This no-bake cheesecake parfait recipe combines Greek yogurt, cream cheese and fresh berries to make a quick and easy summer dessert.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Place the blueberries in a small mixing bowl, sprinkle with the granulated sugar, toss to coat and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and confectioner's sugar in a separate bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture for topping the parfaits and divide the remainder between 4 serving glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm.
- Once the parfaits have chilled, sprinkle half of the crumbled vanilla wafers over the tops. Add raspberries, blueberries and a dollop of the reserved cream cheese mixture, then top with the remaining cookie crumbles.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 21g
- Sodium: 243mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 36mg