Watermelon schnapps and citrus-flavored vodka combine to make this easy shot drink to serve at your next summer get-together.
In addition to making this easy shooter, watermelon schnapps is a great ingredient to keep on hand for creating refreshingly fruity summer cocktails.
Easy Cocktail Ideas Using Watermelon Schnapps:
- Make a sparkling watermelon wine spritzer by pouring a little in the bottom of a champagne flute and topping with Prosecco.
- Use in place of triple sec in a standard recipe for a Cosmopolitan.
- Replace half of the triple sec in your favorite margarita recipe and garnish with a watermelon wedge instead of salt.
- Muddle a little fresh watermelon in the bottom of a rocks glass, drizzle with schnapps and add a shot of white rum and some lemon juice. Stir, add ice and top with club soda.
Watermelon Drop recipe courtesy Hiram Walker. Find more easy cocktail recipes by visiting their website.
- 3/4 part chilled Hiram Walker Watermelon Schnapps
- 3/4 part chilled ABSOLUT Citron
- Make sure your vodka and schnapps are both thoroughly chilled.
- Pour the schnapps into a shot glass and top with the vodka.
- Serve as a shot with a lemon wedge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and may vary from your actual results.