Watermelon schnapps and citrus-flavored vodka combine to make this easy shot drink to serve at your next summer get-together.
In addition to making this easy shooter, watermelon schnapps is a great ingredient to keep on hand for creating refreshingly fruity summer cocktails.
Easy Cocktail Ideas Using Watermelon Schnapps:
- Make a sparkling watermelon wine spritzer by pouring a little in the bottom of a champagne flute and topping with Prosecco.
- Use in place of triple sec in a standard recipe for a Cosmopolitan.
- Replace half of the triple sec in your favorite margarita recipe and garnish with a watermelon wedge instead of salt.
- Muddle a little fresh watermelon in the bottom of a rocks glass, drizzle with schnapps and add a shot of white rum and some lemon juice. Stir, add ice, and top with club soda.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- 3/4 part chilled Hiram Walker Watermelon Schnapps
- 3/4 part chilled ABSOLUT Citron
- Make sure your vodka and schnapps are both thoroughly chilled.
- Pour the schnapps into a shot glass and top with the vodka.
- Serve as a shot with a lemon wedge.