This easy-to-make peach cocktail is a refreshing blend of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, ripe peaches, fresh mint, and lemon-lime soda.
We created this easy-to-make summer cocktail in response to a reader who inquired about a specialty drink they’d tried at Joe’s Crab Shack. We’ve never had the opportunity to try the restaurant version, but we tried out a few versions based on the description we were given.
What we settled on was this blend of muddled ripe peaches and fresh mint combined with a shot of Tennessee Honey and topped with lemon-lime soda. It has its best flavor when peaches are in season, but we have tried making it with sliced frozen peaches (defrosted first) and it’s definitely still tasty and refreshing.
For more like this, visit our Tennessee Honey Cocktails post. There’s a recipe for a twist on a Moscow Mule and three other variations you might enjoy. Bottoms up!
- 3 slices ripe peach, plus 1 or 2 more for garnish
- 4 large mint leaves, plus an extra sprig for garnish
- 1-1/2 ounces Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- Crushed ice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Muddle the peach slices and mint leaves in the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Add the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey and stir to combine.
- Fill the glass about 2/3-full with crushed ice, top with lemon-lime soda, and stir gently.
- Garnish with slices of peach and a sprig of mint.