Made with a combination of cream cheese, goat cheese (chèvre), dried cranberries, orange zest and toasted pecans, this cheese ball is super-simple to make and a big hit at any gathering.Print
Easy Cranberry-Pecan Cheese Ball
A quick, easy appetizer cheese ball made with cream cheese, goat cheese, dried cranberries and orange zest and a coating of toasted pecans.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- Category: Appetizers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese (chèvre), softened
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Place the cream cheese, goat cheese, cranberries and orange zest in a bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Scoop the mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and gather the wrap together to form a ball about 4 inches in diameter. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, then unwrap and roll in the toasted pecans.
- The cheese ball can either be served at this point or re-wrapped and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Serve with crackers or thin slices of toasted baguette.