The Bloody Mary is a cocktail that offers a lot of opportunity for signature variations, but this recipe is a classic, mixer-free version that's easy to make and full of fresh flavors.Print
Classic Bloody Mary
This Bloody Mary recipe is an easy version of a classic cocktail made with vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, hot sauce and Worcestershire.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 or 3 dashes hot sauce
- 2 or 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of celery salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Tomato juice
- Celery stalk or other garnish (see below)
- Fill a mixing glass with ice. Add the vodka, horseradish, hot sauce, Worcestershire, celery salt, pepper and lemon juice. Top off with tomato juice, then pour from one glass to another until mixed.
- Garnish with any or all of the following: celery stalk, cucumber spike, asparagus spear, skewered olives and/or pearl onions.