Bourbon Spiked Iced Teas
A bourbon-spiked pitcher of iced tea is the perfect refresher to serve at your next summer get-together.
This recipe from Wild Turkey Bourbon is easy to make, can be stored in the fridge and goes great with classic summer fare like burgers, hot dogs and barbecue.
- 4 cups water, divided
- 4 black tea bags
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- In a large saucepan, boil 2 cups water. Remove from heat; add the tea bags.
- Steep 8 minutes; discard tea bags.
- Add 2 cups cold water. Transfer to pitcher and chill.
- Add fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, and lime juice. Using a wooden spoon, crush the mint to release the flavors.
- Stir in Wild Turkey Bourbon. Serve over ice.