Bourbon Spiked Iced Teas
A bourbon-spiked pitcher of iced tea is the perfect refresher to serve at your next summer get-together or a lazy afternoon by the pool.
This recipe from Wild Turkey Bourbon is easy to make, can be stored in the fridge and goes great with classic summer fare like burgers, hot dogs and barbecue.
More Bourbon Cocktails:
Bourbon-Spiked Iced Tea
- 4 cups water, divided
- 4 black tea bags
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- In a large saucepan, boil 2 cups water. Remove from heat; add the tea bags.
- Steep 8 minutes; discard tea bags.
- Add 2 cups cold water. Transfer to pitcher and chill.
- Add fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, and lime juice. Using a wooden spoon, crush the mint to release the flavors.
- Stir in Wild Turkey Bourbon. Serve over ice.