Tennessee Honey Cocktails
This refreshing cocktail recipe from Jack Daniel’s is an easy twist on a classic Moscow Mule and one of our favorite Tennessee Honey cocktails.
Smooth-drinking and mildly sweet, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is a blend of Old No.7 Tennessee Whiskey and a proprietary honey liqueur.
Keep it chilled and serve neat or on the rocks. Or better yet, try it in an easy-to-make cocktail.
Making cocktails with Tennessee Honey
The recipe below is a Southern twist on a Moscow Mule, combining Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey with freshly-squeezed lime juice and ginger beer.
If you want to branch out a bit, here are a couple of easy variations (courtesy Jack Daniel’s):
- Tennessee Honey Lemonade: Add 1 ounce of Tennessee Honey, 3/4 ounce brandy, and 1 ounce of sour mix to a tall ice-filled glass. Stir and top with lemon-lime soda and garnish with a cherry.
- Tennessee Honey Tea: Add 1 ounce of Tennessee Honey, 1/2 ounce of cinnamon schnapps, 1/2 ounce triple sec, and 3 ounces of cooled, brewed tea to an ice-filled mixing glass. Shake and strain into a tall glass filled with fresh ice.
- Jack’s Honey Smash: Add 2 ounces of Tennessee Honey, 6 to 8 fresh mint leaves, 1/2 ounce lemon juice, and 1/2 ounce simple syrup to a shaker partially filled with ice cubes. Shake vigorously and strain into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
If you’re an avid fan of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, you might want to try our Honey Peach Fizz, a refreshing summer cocktail made with muddled peaches, fresh mint, and lemon-lime soda.
Jack’s Tennessee Honey and Ginger Beer
- 1-1/2 ounces Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the Tennessee Honey and lime juice and stir.
- Top with ginger beer, garnish with a lime wedge, and serve.