Winter Spice Sangria
Classic winter flavors like clementines, cinnamon, cranberries and allspice combine with ruby port to make this unique, full-bodied sangria.
- 1 bottle of Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto
- 4 ounces cinnamon schnapps
- 3 clementines, quartered
- 6 ounces cranberries
- 6 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 18 ounces sparkling clementine juice (or quality orange soda)
- Ground allspice to taste
- Combine the Sandeman Founders Reserve, cinnamon schnapps, clementines, cranberries, cranberry juice and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher.
- Cover tightly and place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Right before serving, add sparkling clementine juice/soda and sprinkle allspice on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 30mg Carbohydrates: 44g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 14g Sugar: 22g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g