Classic winter flavors like clementines, cinnamon, cranberries and allspice combine with ruby port to make this unique, full-bodied sangria.Print
Winter Spice Sangria
This full-bodied winter sangria is made with ruby port, cinnamon schnapps, clementines, cranberries and spices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 bottle of Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto
- 4 ounces cinnamon schnapps
- 3 clementines, quartered
- 6 ounces cranberries
- 6 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 18 ounces sparkling clementine juice (or quality orange soda)
- Ground allspice to taste
- Combine the Sandeman Founders Reserve, cinnamon schnapps, clementines, cranberries, cranberry juice and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher.
- Cover tightly and place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Right before serving, add sparkling clementine juice/soda and sprinkle allspice on top.