Wild Hibiscus Gin Cocktail
If you’re looking to make a simple, yet uniquely flavored gin cocktail, try combining the herbal notes of a good quality gin with the subtle, floral qualities of Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup.
This cocktail takes that pairing and combines it with elderflower liqueur, lemon and Prosecco to create a deliciously delicate blend of flavors with a beautiful presentation.
Recipe courtesy Wild Hibiscus – photo by MyGourmetConnection
- 1 Wild Hibiscus flower
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur (St. Germain)
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Wild Hibiscus syrup
- Place a Wild Hibiscus flower in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Shake the gin, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and Wild Hibiscus syrup together in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Strain into the glass and top with Prosecco.