If you’re looking to make a simple, yet uniquely flavored gin cocktail, try combining the herbal notes of a good quality gin with the subtle, floral qualities of Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup.
This cocktail takes that pairing and combines it with elderflower liqueur, lemon and Prosecco to create deliciously delicate blend of flavors with a beautiful presentation.Print
Wild Hibiscus Flowers have a subtle floral quality that pairs beautifully with both the gin and elderflower liqueur in this delicately flavored gin cocktail.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1 Wild Hibiscus flower
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur (St. Germain)
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Wild Hibiscus syrup
- Place a Wild Hibiscus flower in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Shake the gin, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice and Wild Hibiscus syrup together in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain into the glass and top with Prosecco.
Recipe courtesy Wild Hibiscus – photo by MyGourmetConnection
If you can’t find Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup locally, they can be purchased on Amazon. Click here to see the options.