If you’re looking to make a simple, yet uniquely flavored gin cocktail, try combining the herbal notes of a good quality gin with the subtle, floral qualities of Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup.
This cocktail takes that pairing and combines it with elderflower liqueur, lemon and Prosecco to create a deliciously delicate blend of flavors with a beautiful presentation.Print
Wild Hibiscus Flowers have a subtle floral quality that pairs beautifully with both the gin and elderflower liqueur in this delicately flavored gin cocktail.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- Category: Drinks
- 1 Wild Hibiscus flower
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur (St. Germain)
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Wild Hibiscus syrup
- Place a Wild Hibiscus flower in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Shake the gin, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice and Wild Hibiscus syrup together in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain into the glass and top with Prosecco.
Recipe courtesy Wild Hibiscus – photo by MyGourmetConnection
If you can’t find Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup locally, they can be purchased on Amazon. Click here to see the options.