Prosecco (glera) is a white wine grape grown in the Veneto region of Italy. It’s used to make sparkling wines that are light-bodied, crisp and off-dry.
These wines mix nicely with liqueurs and fruit to create refreshing, sparkling cocktails that complement lighter fare. Serve one or more of these inspired flavor combinations the next time you entertain for brunch or lunch.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe SaveSaved!
Fruity Prosecco Sparklers
Liqueurs and fresh fruit topped with Italian sparkling wine create refreshing, Fruity Prosecco cocktails that complement lighter fare.
- 3/4 ounce liqueur
- 2 tablespoons whole or chopped fruit
- 5 ounces Prosecco, or other sparkling wine, well chilled
- Measure the liqueur into the bottom of a champagne flute, add the fruit and top with sparkling wine.
Suggested Flavor Combos:
- Fresh raspberries and limoncello
- Fresh strawberries and triple sec
- Fresh peaches and elderflower liqueur
- Fresh blueberries and ginger liqueur
Have you tried this recipe?Did you add your own special touch? We’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment and a rating to share your thoughts with others.
Leave a Reply