A traditional Whiskey Sour is a deliciously simple blend of ingredients that includes bourbon, fresh lemon juice and sugar. Like many classic cocktails, it’s a starting point for countless creative interpretations, but knowing how to make the original is key.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Orange slice for garnish
- Place the bourbon, lemon juice and sugar in a shaker and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain over fresh ice into rocks glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange wedge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and may vary from your actual results.