This apple salsa inspired by a recipe from the National Turkey Federation is a great way to utilize all the fresh apples in season right now. The combination of sweet, tart and savory flavors in this will complement poultry or pork quite well, not to mention adding a splash of vibrant autumn color to any dish.Print
Rosemary Apple Salsa
This Rosemary Apple Salsa recipe is perfect for pork chops or poultry dishes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 Gala apple, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, cover and chill for an hour before serving.
Try serving with pan-fried pork chops, spinach and mashed sweet potatoes.