Roasted salmon is one of our top choices when we’re looking for a good dinner that doesn’t require a lot of prep or cleanup time. This recipe adds a simple glaze of butter, Dijon mustard and honey to complement the natural flavor of the fish. Just add sides like roasted potatoes and a green veggie or salad to finish off a quick-to-fix, healthy meal.Print
Roasted Honey-Mustard Salmon
These delicious salmon fillets are topped with a three-ingredient glaze made with butter, Dijon mustard and honey and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 to 1-1/4 lbs salmon fillets (about 3/4-inch thick), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, line a shallow baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Lightly season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper, then arrange in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Combine the melted butter, mustard and honey in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the salmon and roast for 8 to 12 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fillets and how well done you like your salmon.