Created by Mixologist Frank Cisneros of New York City's Gin Palace, this gin cocktail is made with Nolet's Silver Dry Gin, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup, grenadine and allspice liqueur and makes a great choice for holiday entertaining.Print
Perfect for the holidays, this gin cocktail is made with dry gin, lemon juice, cinnamon simple syrup, grenadine and allspice liqueur.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 2 ounces Nolet's Silver Dry Gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce cinnamon syrup (see notes)
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1 teaspoon St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into double rocks glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with a clove-studded lemon wheel.
How to make cinnamon syrup:
Place 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Add 2 cinnamon sticks and bring to a simmer. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, strain and return the water teaspoon the pan.
Stir in 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, bring to a boil and stir until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely before using. Refrigerate in a tightly closed container for up to 2 weeks.
Makes 3/4 cup.