Molasses-Marmalade Glazed Salmon
Topped with a tasty glaze of molasses and orange marmalade, these salmon fillets are easy to make and ready in less than thirty minutes.
This unique glaze uses a combination of orange marmalade, molasses, smoked paprika, lemon juice and orange zest to add a distinctive, sweet-smoky flavor to oven-roasted salmon filet.
- 1 to 1-1/4 lb Alaska salmon filet, skin removed
- 2-1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line shallow baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Place the salmon, former skin side up, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine the marmalade, molasses, smoked paprika, lemon juice and orange zest in a small bowl.
- Spread about half of the glaze on the salmon and roast for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn the salmon over.
- Spread the second side with the remaining glaze and continue roasting until the salmon is cooked to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes longer depending on thickness.
- Serve immediately.