Chilled strawberry soup can be served either as a dessert or as first course for a light lunch. This recipe is made with strawberry purée, vanilla yogurt, fresh lime juice and mint – very simple and very refreshing.Print
Minted Strawberry Dessert Soup
This chilled soup recipe uses fresh strawberries, mint, lime juice and vanilla yogurt to make an easy and elegant dessert.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Place the strawberries in a blender or work bowl of a food processor and blend until completely puréed.
- Add the yogurt, heavy cream, agave nectar, mint and a pinch of salt. Continue processing until smooth.
- Chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.