Mandarine Napoléon Liqueur is a 10-year aged cognac flavored with Mandarin orange peel, spices and herbs. Originally created for Napoléon Bonaparte, the liqueur was said to be one of his favorite drinks. The recipe was discovered by a Belgian chemist nearly a century later and he modified and began bottling it in 1892.Print
This twist on a whiskey sour is made with Mandarine Napoléon Liqueur, a 10-year aged cognac flavored with Mandarin orange peel, spices and herbs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Drinks
- 2 ounces Mandarine Napoléon
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh egg white
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Thoroughly shake all ingredients and pour into an Old Fashioned glass. Garnish with a cherry.
Photo & recipe courtesy Mandarine Napoléon