Made with tequila and fresh-squeezed juices, this grapefruit margarita on the rocks is a refreshingly easy twist on a classic.
This grapefruit margarita recipe is a refreshing variation on our classic margarita that's easy to make and loaded with bright citrus flavor.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila blanco
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice,
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake and strain into a salt-rimmed glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 2mg Carbohydrates: 31g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 19g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g