Game Day Party Sandwiches
Break with tradition at your next game day get-together and serve up one or more of our tasty party sandwiches in place of pizza and nachos.
Game day entertaining has become as much of an institution as football itself, and Super Bowl parties are now ranked as the second-highest food consumption day after Thanksgiving!
Whether you're hosting your own party or heading out to someone else’s, sandwiches and sliders make excellent party fare. And, mini sandwiches make a great complement to traditional favorites like wings, pizza, and chili.
Mix and match the recipes to offer your guests a variety of flavors and ingredients to choose from.
Pairing Game Day Party Sandwiches & Sides
When creating any party spread, it is important to consider what sides pair with which dishes. Here’s a list of ideas to help take the guesswork out of your game-day preparations.
- Our mini version of a traditional New Orleans Muffaletta (pictured above) can add a spicy, tangy spin to your Game Day spread. Paired with potato salad, these cold-cut creations are sure to be a winner.
- Pulled Chicken Sliders are an easy and tasty treat for any game day celebration. Served with oven-roasted potatoes these sliders make a satisfying party food option.
- Our spicy Mini Chipotle Cheesesteaks are a twist on a classic sandwich. This game-day finger food can be served with traditional sides like potato chips or even pasta salad.
- Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Sliders offer a sweet side-step from traditionally salty and savory game day foods. To balance their sweetness, easy homemade guacamole and tortilla chips are a flavorful complement.
- Maple-Mustard Pork Sliders with caramelized onions pair perfectly with the classics; a pickle, potato chips, and coleslaw.
With the six fun and flavorful game day party sandwiches below, you are now armed with a winning spread for your guests!
Mini Muffaletta Bites
This party-style version of the classic New Orleans muffaletta sandwich is filled with Italian cold cuts, provolone cheese, and a special, savory olive relish.
Pulled Chicken Sliders
These pulled chicken sliders are a tasty choice for a game day party or any casual get-together. Made with tender shreds of chicken in a sweet and spicy sauce, they're sure to be a hit with family and friends.
Mini Chipotle Cheesesteaks
Served in party-sized portions, our Mini Chipotle Cheesesteaks are updated twist on a classic cheesesteak sandwich. Made with spicy chipotle mayo, roasted bell peppers, pickled red onions, and gooey Muenster cheese, they're a great addition to any casual party menu.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Sliders
Mini-sandwiches filled with tender, juicy pieces of breaded chicken breast, topped with a sweet-spicy Thai chili slaw and fresh cilantro make great finger-food for a party.
Maple-Mustard Pork Sliders with Caramelized Onions
These mini sliders are made with pan seared slices of pork tenderloin glazed with maple-mustard sauce and topped with caramelized onions.