Game Day Party Sandwiches
Break with tradition at your next game day get-together and serve up one or more of our tasty party sandwiches in place of pizza and nachos.
Game day entertaining has become as much of an institution as football itself, and Super Bowl parties are now ranked as the second-highest food consumption day after Thanksgiving!
Whether you’re hosting your own party or heading out to someone else’s, sandwiches and sliders make excellent party fare. And, mini sandwiches make a great complement to traditional favorites like wings, pizza, and chili.
Mix and match the recipes to offer your guests a variety of flavors and ingredients to choose from.
Pairing game day party sandwiches & sides
When creating any party spread, it is important to consider what sides pair with which dishes. Here’s a list of ideas to help take the guesswork out of your game-day preparations.
- Our mini version of a traditional New Orleans Muffaletta (pictured above) can add a spicy, tangy spin to your Game Day spread. Paired with potato salad, these cold-cut creations are sure to be a winner.
- Pulled Chicken Sliders are an easy and tasty treat for any game day celebration. Served with oven-roasted potatoes these sliders make a satisfying party food option.
- Our spicy Mini Chipotle Cheesesteaks are a twist on a classic sandwich. This game-day finger food can be served with traditional sides like potato chips or even pasta salad.
- Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Sliders offer a sweet side-step from traditionally salty and savory game day foods. To balance their sweetness, easy homemade guacamole and tortilla chips are a flavorful complement.
- Maple-Mustard Pork Sliders with caramelized onions pair perfectly with the classics; a pickle, potato chips, and coleslaw.
With the six fun and flavorful game day party sandwiches below, you are now armed with a winning spread for your guests!