Frozen Strawberry Margarita
The frozen margarita is a cool and refreshing summer staple. This fruity variation adds strawberries for a fruity twist to a classic cocktail.
The usual margarita ingredients tequila, triple sec and freshly-squeezed lime juice are combined with fresh, ripe strawberries for a sweet, tart, and refreshing frozen margarita.
More like this:
- Watermelon Mango Margarita
- The Perfect Margarita
- The Best Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri (from Serious Eats)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced (about 1-1/2 lbs)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup agave nectar or simple syrup
- 1/2 cup tequila blanco
- 1/3 cup triple sec
- Lime wheels for garnish
- Add strawberries, ice, lime juice and agave nectar to a blender container. Pulse to combine. Add the tequila blanco and triple sec and blend on the purée setting until smooth. Taste and add a little more agave nectar if desired.
- Divide the mixture between 4 large margarita glasses and garnish each with a lime wedge. Serve immediately.