Perfect for serving at holiday parties, this cranberry martini is made with vodka, elderflower liqueur, fresh tangerine, cranberry juice, and bitters.Print
Cranberry Flower Martini
A great choice for holiday parties, this cranberry martini is a blend of vodka, elderflower liqueur, fresh tangerine, cranberry juice, and bitters.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- Category: Drinks
- 2 wedges fresh tangerine
- 3 whole cranberries
- 1–1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Tangerine twist & cranberries for garnish
- Muddle the tangerine and cranberries. Add the vodka, elderflower liqueur, cranberry juice and bitters.
- Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a tangerine twist and whole cranberries.