Cranberry Flower Martini
A great choice for holiday parties, this Cranberry Flower Martini is a blend of vodka, elderflower liqueur, fresh tangerine, cranberry juice, and bitters.
Martinis are very easy to customize and shape to your own tastes. By changing the ratios, using different bases, adding different liqueurs, or using different garnishes you can get very creative! You can also check out some of our additional Martini recipes below.
More like this:
- 2 wedges fresh tangerine
- 3 whole cranberries
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Tangerine twist & cranberries for garnish
- Muddle the tangerine and cranberries. Add the vodka, elderflower liqueur, cranberry juice and bitters.
- Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a tangerine twist and whole cranberries.