These little candy cane brownies on sticks are dipped in white chocolate and rolled in crushed peppermint candy. They make a great addition to a holiday cookie assortment or a yummy contribution to an office party or potluck dinner. Wrapped individually and tied with a bow they make a tasty little stocking stuffer too!Print
Candy Cane Brownie Bites
These easy brownie bites are dipped in white chocolate and rolled in crushed candy canes for a delicious chocoloate-mint treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 16 brownie bites 1x
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 3 to 4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Wilton White Candy Melts®
- Lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the crushed candy canes in a wide, shallow bowl, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set both aside. Spray your brownie pop mold lightly with nonstick spray.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly until well blended and smooth. Remove chocolate from heat and combine thoroughly with flour mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the mold. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until they pull away from the sides of the mold and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Carefully turn out onto a cooling rack. Repeat with the remaining half of the brownie batter.
- While the brownies begin to cool, place some of the candy melts in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. If you fill the measuring cup up to about the 1/4 cup mark with the candy melts, that should be sufficient to start. Microwave on 50% power for one minute. Stir well and return to microwave if not thoroughly melted.
- Once the brownies are just cool enough to handle, dip one end of the lollipop stick into the melted candy and insert into the round top of the brownie. You might need to allow the brownie to cool just a little longer, until the lollipop stick seems secure. Dip the flat end of the brownie into the melted candy, then immediately roll in the crushed candy canes. Gently set on the parchment-lined sheet to cool and allow the candy to harden.