Nothing says summer like the season’s best sun-ripened berries – slightly tart, juicy and sweet blueberries. This smoothie recipe is great for breakfast or a refreshing summer afternoon snack.Print
Blueberry and Strawberry Smoothie
Use summer’s freshest berries to whip up a refreshing fruit smoothie.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Breakfast & Brunch
- 1 cup fresh or slightly thawed frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or slightly thawed frozen blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1–1/2 cups ice cubes
- Combine everything except ice cubes in an electric blender and puree until smooth.
- Slowly add ice cubes and blend until finely crush. Serve immediately or chill until serving.