Fresh blueberries and tangy lemon are a natural flavor combination, and this recipe combines them with vanilla yogurt and cream to make a deliciously easy, chilled soup.Print
Blueberry-Lemon Dessert Soup
Fresh blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla yogurt and cream combine to make a sweet and tangy dessert soup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 to 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- Pinch of salt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Place the blueberries in a blender or work bowl of a food processor and blend until completely puréed.
- Add the yogurt, heavy cream, 2 tablespoons of agave nectar and a pinch of salt and process until smooth. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest, process again, taste and add more agave nectar as needed.
- Chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.